Nejire Hado Hentai Nejire Hado Hentai

I will say the animation is fluid and your line work is really good. HOWEVER, the anatomy on this is extremely flawed. Like the pelvis is screwed up and she has like no rib cage. Her body is so deformed if you look closer at it. Here are some pelvis examples. https://www.google.com/search?biw=1600&bih=770&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=pelvis+anatomy+references&oq=pelvis+anatomy+references&gs_l=psy-ab.3...7446.11365.0.11520.13.12.1.0.0.0.139.1150.7j5.12.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.3.269...0j0i30k1j0i8i30k1j0i8i13i30k1.4erPyj82lr8#imgrc=4VIKipaO80aPEM:

and here's a lil tip on how it should kinda look

Please try to practice and learn how pelvises work. I believe you can improve

TehCrayz responds:

Would've been great if someone gave me this feedback while i was still in the sketching stage rather than after i finished and rendered everything :/

The Going Gets Ruff The Going Gets Ruff

This is really well done. The style and lip sync was on point. However, i feel there should have been more animation on some parts. Like the montage part felt really weird and choppy. But you can say i dig this series.

A Brick Plays Baseball A Brick Plays Baseball

Very some and short cartoon, but it was visually cool looking!

Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+) Shantae: Half-Genie Slut! (18+)

I'm Shiruken and i approve of this cartoon!

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

The characters are really cute!! I love this a lot!! Good job!

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Now i learned my lesson NOT to break Mr. Dink's grill.

Have my 5 stars, you cheeky dudes! ;>

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

This is really amazing, my friend! I rate it 5 stars! I might use this song in something if you let me :3

HoneyNutCheerios responds:

Sure just credit me

Another Gengar Another Gengar

what a small fellow

Bastet's New Look Bastet's New Look

This is really well-drawn, man! I love the line art a lot. One problem i have with it is the head feels too small on the body and there should be more neck. It's really minor. I didn't notice it until i carefully examined it hahaha

HowSplendid responds:

glad you like and thanks.

ye i see. thanks for the feedback.

Flame Princess Roasts Finn Flame Princess Roasts Finn

The drawing is really cool and pretty funny, but Finn looks awkward in this. He looks really 2-Dimensional compared to the Flame Princess. I'd recommend sketching the characters as 3D shapes rather than 2D.

RedAndrew responds:

Thanks for the advice. I'll definatly look into it more on my next works.