TD-Educationese TD-Educationese

The artwork is really nice actually! Very OUTSTANDING job ;)

Nani At David's - SP Nani At David's - SP

Not bad! Maybe get a better software to edit your speed paints though like Premiere or Shotcut

JThunderDraws responds:

Well, I'm no longer a fan of Adobe, since they made it a service, like month to month, but I've never heard of Shotcut! It looks...well complicated, but I'll give it a try.

Part of my problem stems from my inability to record at the highest possible quality. If I am to turn this machine from an all in one to a video editing and drawing machine, I need some better hardware (mostly better faster ram and maybe a better video card and an SSD).

But thanks for the comment!

Guardians of the Galaxy Review Guardians of the Galaxy Review

Yeah this shouldn't be on Newgrounds. keep that stuff on Youtube, please.

Peridot Pac-Man and a Slice of Bread Peridot Pac-Man and a Slice of Bread

I really enjoyed this in a weird way. i really like how it's going for that Aqua Teen Hunger Force style, heck you even use music from it. I'm looking foward to Episode 2

Kelsland responds:

Thx man i really miss aqua teen hunger force

Bonus Mates Bonus Mates

tsk tsk tsk not impressed :/ The animation is probably worse than the last Roommates. I'm also not happy that you ignore AtomicAstro's advice repeatedly. Even worse, FLAGGING his reviews even if they were trying to help you improve. Atomic knows what he's talking about and he isn't trying to purposely bring you down. I hope one day you can see what they're talking about and put it to practice. Good day

Mario Finds An Anime Trap Mario Finds An Anime Trap

i watch this with my kids everyweekend!!!! THIS IS A TRADITION!!!! WE ALL LOVE VENOMATI, I MEAN STATICSKULL!! LOL!

INJUSTICE 2 Parody: Super Hero Pranksters INJUSTICE 2 Parody: Super Hero Pranksters

Lots of animation errors on this. Also that "triggered" meme!! NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE WOAH!!! The humor just came off as obnoxious and try-hard for me, but it's the animation that really bothered me. There was way too many errors that i wondered if you even checked twice to spot any mistakes. I do hope that you can improve in your future cartoons because I haven't seen much improvement from your last cartoons. Just the same, cheap style. :/

TOONZIES responds:

Thx bro for being a professional asshole and thx for your paragraph on how shit i am :D

Killin' Time Killin' Time

Hella rad! I loved the style and all the creativity put into this! Very well done :)

THE REVENGE THE REVENGE

Holy cow! This was really nicely done. The way the visuals helped express the emotions and tone of the story was superb. Great job!

True Terror From Sun Start to Day Down True Terror From Sun Start to Day Down

Pretty cool! I enjoyed the drawing style. Wish there was more of a story we could follow but hey, this was experimental so i'll give it a pass on that :)