Bowser's Big Day Bowser's Big Day

This was extremely well done! Very strong key poses and amazing inbetween work. You tha best <3

The Sketch Collab 2017 The Sketch Collab 2017

I liked this! Lots of cool and creative entries from everyone :) Only complaint is RGP's part and HipnikDragomir's part. Rgp needs to learn to not use skews like that because it ruined the flow of it being a "pencil like" sketch collab and in my humble opinion, Hipnik's lacked personality and emotion. Mostly with the lines. Overall, I enjoyed this collab

ValterValyun responds:

Thank you for the helpful feedback! I'm sure we will improve for the next year's collab!

Story About Pooh Story About Pooh

justice

Oney Plays - The Reality Show Oney Plays - The Reality Show

WHeel, you are improving so much. Your frame by frame is getting good, too. Just tone the bevel/gradient down a bit. Try not to use pure black, add a bit of blue/purple so it doesn't look too muddy.

theanimationwheel responds:

That means so much, thank you!

Africa - NSP (Animated) Africa - NSP (Animated)

Pretty okay. Try to use skews and tweens less. Try to learn how to draw hands as well, my guy.

RICKITATATA RICKITATATA

LOved this clip from the H3 Podcast. Very cute style!

Beautiful Morning Beautiful Morning

Gave me some Yotam Perel vibes for some reason. That animation is very fluid, my guy

Jaycartoons: Red Base One, Three Jaycartoons: Red Base One, Three

I chuckled. The animation was also minimal, yet a little cute. Please color your backgrounds though.

Halloween 2017 Halloween 2017

scary

drawlifestyle-Anvesh responds:

haha

MMORPG LOGIC MMORPG LOGIC

The artwork was really good at times. Some parts the characters looked off model. The usage of shortcuts like 1:30 could've been replaced with an animation loop or some other way so it didn't look awkward. Pretty good cartoon though. It did crack me a few smiles here and there.